Tuesday, June 10, 2014

What's Up?

Wow, what a boring title. New blogging goal! Make better titles! Anyway, this isn't a very interesting post, but well, I felt like making a general life post about "what's up", hence, the title. Well, here's another collage, similar to the one a few posts earlier, made on procreate.


Left to right: "eye selfie", Christmas sweater socks and my f21 flats, lace detailing on my mint top also from f21, outfit, a cool mural- does this look like "the glow cloud"?...that was a ref. to Welcome to Nightvale, lemonade at The Georgian 
hotel, limone gelato from Ugo glowing against my black skirt, pattern mixing! From an outfit I wore, the remains of an English Tea Latte from Urth, look at my tattoo! Just kidding, I drew flowers on my hand with pen..., outfit shot at the park featuring my awkward posing!

3 comments: