Thursday, June 5, 2014

Signs and Lettering

I'm a fan of lettering for advertisement and graphic design,so I love cute, preferably vintage looking signs! 



left to right: from a really cute corn dog and lemonade shack, Soda Jerks sign (a classic soda shop), a Motel sign with fun lettering and neon designs, a sign for a good cafe called Novel, the Bates Motel sign from Universal Studios(!!), a motel called Hotel California(that song used to totally creep me out), a liquor store sign, Santa Monica Pier sign, a random sign with Gatsby-ish lettering, a cute coffee shop(shoppe!) sign....

7 comments:

  1. Cool signs! I love it when a shop has a really unique sign post, really draws my attention! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why but i think they'd look cool on shirts :)
    but why did 'hotel california' even creep you out? i can't think of a reason!
    xx

    Lost in my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! And I guess when I was little, the whole "you can never leave" part of the song used to be the creepy part....even if it was probably metaphorical or whatever! Hah!

      Delete
    2. oh okay :) i never thought of the lyrics that way!

      Delete