Monday, June 9, 2014

Summer's Whispering in My Hair

Hey All! For your information, that title was NOT a song lyric, it was just something random I wrote down describing the eager hope wrapped up in this most glorious season, the season of teen dreamers...SUMMER! Now, I realize it's June, so in my book, it's totally Summer, but not everyone's out of school yet, so, just letting you know~ My Summer has been only a couple weeks, but I aim for greatness. Here are a few of my own, most summer-y photos thus far....

lovely flowers amongst the grass...summer park visits~


aren't many things that scream summer louder than a sundae...classic Fosselman's

Now, a quick jump to an outfit that I thought was very "Summer"...at least for America, when we have 4th of July, with red, white, and blue!
sweater- Gap
skort- Genius Outfitters
flats- Old Navy
accessories- once again, misc.
details


this sweater is really warm and has a vibrant look!

Now back to Summer....I think we all feel the need for that special Summer experience...long walks, lazy sun-dappled days reading, late-night movies, fireworks, icy treats, breezy dresses...*ahhh, sigh*
A List of Some Summer Endeavours:
-go to a music event
-watch tons more movies, and at least one series 
-find a pair of jellies, aka, in my opinion, THE summer shoe
-diy and flower crown making sessions
-bake a successful dessert
-go fruit picking
-buy a disposable camera and go on a photo walk
- paaaiiinntttt
-learn to skateboard
-create a book of pressed flowers and leaves
- new hairstyle
-swim
-flea markets
ETC :)

summer requires lemonade...the people at Hot Dog on a Stick hand-pound theirs in a bucket!

*rawrrrr says the California bear!*


this time, lemonade is iced...Universal Studios snack time~

The Pier!!!

Now let's have a great Summer <3




3 comments:

  1. i like that outfit (i love these colours, they're so simple and i feel like i always wear them...) and i also like all the nice things that you eat. i think i'm a bit jealous and a bit hungry now :)

    Lost in my mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ and yes! I think they're great colors to wear. Oh, and I'm glad the food looks good! I feel like I'm constantly posting about some dessert that I've bought, haha!

      Delete