Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Go Ape for Monki!

Hello again! Today I really want to talk about the Swedish brand Monki! Now, if you read my bio, you'll know that I speak Finnish (I'm part Finnish). So, I have a great appreciation for the unique creative, yet simplistic ness of Scandinavian design! I myself found out about Monki from Asos, who carries them, by the way. I bought this dress you're about to see here. The prices are reasonable, by the way, some around the twenties (both in dollars and euros). 


Sorry about the blur-factor...it was getting dark out and very crowded due to the bar goers for the World Cup!


Outside Three Twins...with cookies and creme~
                                             
Walking the pooch....

Outfit:
Jean jacket: I'm sorry, I'm enamored with it, here it is again...Juicy Couture from Crossroads
dress: Monki
socks: Asos
belt: Genius Outfitters Hawaii (I guess I don't have many belts?)
flats: Old Navy
headband: ....Claire's to be honest!


So isn't the dress great? It has a thin cotton material(you might need a slip or shorts and a cami), and is sleeveless. The design is very modern-art...it may look like a bunch of lines...but they're abstract faces! Here are some of my pics from the site!

nternetz...such a fun shirt!

is it a tee? A button down? varsity? A cool hodge podge!

short b and w top which interesting sleeves...I like the boxy cut!

such a cool skirt...I'd love a length like this...plus, it actually consists of small images! Reminds me of flashing NYC billboards...or tumbrl!


I am super....motivational beanies, anyone?
http://www.monki.com
check out the site if ya like~

So...Monki's really great! The designs are unique and graphic!

Hey, here are some clips from my day!

A super good panini with Orangina at Spazzio cafe

Sweet Lady Jane's cakes (I'm sorry guys, I always post dessert!) with chai latte(same goes for tea...)

Random selfie from a day earlier (I have f21 dungarees!)....my new Blick sketchbook....so smooth! And that paper smell (ooookkkk, creepy art geek!) I was so happy to get a new one!

Have a nice day~


3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Haha, also great selfie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete