Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thrifty Findings

Hi, that title was supposed to sort of seem like alliteration....it really doesn't, sorry. I said I'd work on my title skills, and this is my finest work! Ta-da~*sarcastic tone* The "th" sound and the "f" sound are NOT the same, Eila... Anyyyywayyy, from the title, you can guess that this post is about my thrift and clothing resale finds! Now, of course I'm not trying to brag, and am very happy about my finds and grateful indeed! But you see, I always enjoy these sorts of posts and videos on YouTube, so I thought I'd try! I apologize if these posts irritate or offend. Now, shall we see?
Note, these photos are at a medium size to preserve space, as this post is a bit photo-heavy!


Banana Republic sweater- Goodwill for about $7 or so


Shiny buttons and super soft salt and pepper fabric


Random Goodwill sweater, classic cut, creme color...don't remember price..maybe 2 or 3 bucks...sale item


sweaterish military cut jacket...maybe about 7 bucks, but I don't remember exactly


It's supposed to be a deep navy color, but the camera messed it up


Forever 21 from Goodwill- soft coco cotton with cats on it, slouchy fit...$7, maybe


Superman tee for $1, about, Goodwill

Now for the resale shop clothes: these are both from Crossroads....


Old Navy jeans for about $6...sale item


Actually a much nicer, dark wash...they fit skinny, but comfy and soft...plus with real zippers on the ankles!


Juicy Couture jean jacket for $18!  


details....it's a crop fit with tons of buttons


the faded back, with more buttons yet!

I really like stores like these because they reuse, so you're helping the environment, and Goodwill works to help others. Also, the prices are very reasonable~ Hey, you might guess that I really like sweets, and Trader Joe's...well I just wanted to recommend to y'all to try their own brand of peanut butter cups! They're dark chocolate, but sweet, with real peanut butter...they're tiny and cute too!
Only about $4! 


My fingers look weird here...oh and look, my foot in a corner, sorry


Yuuummmm
Serving size says 3 peices...HAHAHAH, that's funny!

Oh ya, if ya care to see,I did a watercolor and ink sketchy thing recently...sorry, so random, but have a look~


It's daisy from the recent Great Gatsby movie!


Look what happened while sketching the first outlines....any art-folk understand this terrible sight? Hehe~ That, friends, is pencil on my finger...it smudges my hand and the paper..tsk tsk.

Hope this post was nice~ Have a nice day!










No comments:

Post a Comment