Friday, June 13, 2014

Blue Babe

Hey! So, here's a recent outfit for ya! This is my first shoot outside, and its actually much more fun and visually pleasing! However, I'm too scared to take photos with many people around to stare! I just went to Baby Blues BBQ...and it's the best pulled pork sandwich I've had! It has a nice charred yet soft bun, full of coleslaw with some sauce in it, and the smokiest pork, perfect with sweet tea~ They had the nicest mural outside, which happened to match that blue Superman shirt I got from Goodwill with its color! 

the mural they did for the sign

matchy shirt color! And I have a ponytail, for once!

    I zoomed in a bit more so you can see better...would you like me to make all my photos a bit bigger?

                                                                      Outfit Rundown:
                                                       tee- Goodwill, DC certified!
                                                       shorts and flats- f21 (they're corduroy!)
                                                       belt- Gap
                                                       socks- Asos
                                                       headband- claires..it has skulls, but you can't see
                                                       scrunchie- actually a plaid American Apparel
                                                     

me an my sweet tea~

the cool walls!

                                            swap meet across the street...I liked the sign~

sooooo yummy...and with a little cornbread for the fixins'!

Asos socks....I love Asos, they ship really quickly and have nice clothes


2 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous!!!! That cornbread looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much! Oh and yes, he cornbread was really good. Gotta love corn bread~

      Delete