Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Talking Loud, Not Saying Much

That was a Titanium quote....you, know, the David Guetta song...I just thought that it was just such nice phrasing....and i'm sure it's relatable to many. I think it's a meaningful quote, but honestly, it has very little to do with the pictures that shall follow. Well, I just thought the title sounded dreamy and would match a photo-spam of nice pictures I took recently...

Recently, I've been trying to be productive: ie. read, draw, practice Spanish or yoga, do my reading notes.....and balance that with summery relaxation... nothing very interesting, but generally, everything is quite nice and summer-like.

a light in a cafe that I liked...it had a floating cube of light

random looming structure...

eggs...small and speckled, maybe quail? At the farmer's market.

lovely pink glass

big brother, the eyes of doctor eckleberg...pff, kidding, cool eyes by a metal shop

suspended furniture....reminds me of Alice in Wonderland

hot chocolate with foam and raspberry macarons

I pledge allegiance...

the blurry, bloated pages of my full sketchbook

cool photos in Abbot's Habit...a place we stopped for sandwiches

teen vogue with fabulous Elle Fanning


love my Asos tights

odd selfie with lots of curls
just the standard California variety of wolfpardicorn...


Have a shnazzy day...*jazz hands*




4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Love the great gastby reference. I swear their was a time in my life where all i did was was listen to titanium. Such a great song.

    Styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder..where the FB Page is around..faster way to pm you requests, unless you dont take any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might i ask what you are reffering to when you say requests?

      Delete