Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Things

Wow that was a terrible title...please bear with me! But it's appropriate as I have, one, gotten a new haircut, and two, a new phone! I got an HTC One....previously I've been using a little "dinosaur" as others have called it.... One of those flippy phones with actual button...*gasp!* It was a fine phone, but I was due for an update, and my Nikon coolpix has been an absolute chickenbutt when it comes to focussing...and this phone is known to have an incredible camera function, which the pictures below can demonstrate. As for my haircut, I went to the amazing training salon for Toni and Guy, and got a super fun and cheap haircut. The people were really nice there, too. Later on I'm going back for a dip dye(peachy pink)but for now I got an inverted curly bob! So different!

so short! Also, a new shirt from Ann Taylor Loft. This photo is also my new blog bio photo

This was a camera test....I just took a little photo of a tree in the lot of an oil-change shop....you know,      for cars...check out the Instagram worthy filter!

Adorable "spa water"...cucumber, mint, lemon....go try it~


The back is so curly! P.S. I didn't dye my hair darker, it's just wet

Organic berries from a market...with fresh homemade whipped cream! I drew on it with the phone's "draw" function

An outfit photo from a few days ago...super light dress from a shop on Abbot Kinney...16 dollars! Reminds me of Scandinavia...also a little necklace with a stylized "E" from a friend!

One of my many tea mugs...a little guy from Hakubondo, a Japanese book shop

Another photo of the dress. The top is a thin material and the skirt is actually two light layers of presumably, linen

Lastly, candy....I love strawberry puffs!

Have a lovely Summer day, I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment