Friday, July 11, 2014

Pastel glass,Bunnies, and Dresses

Hiiiii~ I just have some shots from around my room that I managed to tidy up! To randomly update,I've had this headache, but things are alright! I still need to do some more summer reading work...booooo...and I should start sewing but I'm hoping it won't be too atrocious ( I got my machine back, and I've never really done much sewing with it...) Hmmmm, how to be productive in summer? Haha! So yeah. Here are some photos, though!

My dresses~

Nice new sheet set!

Some of my shelf...I really love this Alice book from my friend Sora....I loooveeee anything Alice

The prettiest perriwinkle/lavender mason jar from Abbot Kinney

Some more shelf stuff...I love alpaccas and this hand sewn bunny from a friend!

Filled with hawaiian beach things and sand as well as a crystal and charm

A colored sketch of amazing singer Melanie Martinez in Dollhouse, a creepy-cute song!

7 comments:

  1. You should totally get some sewing done this summer! I love getting loads of sewing projects done in the holidays :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!xx
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella ☀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Just checked out your blog also....such gorgeous photos! <3

      Delete
  3. love that sketch! it's so nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete