Monday, August 4, 2014

Let's go down to the flea market 

Went o the flea market! Sorry for not posting in awhile! I really hope that I can improve this blog even more and put more interesting posts~ I've been busy crafting haha! So many projects...yet I still don't feel like doing anything...So it was an early, cool day when I was taking these pics but later as the shopping proceeded it began to SWELTER! 


Jesus...there were quite a few Jesus portraits...

How hipster

Ughh me....
Dress: Buffalo Exchange
Socks: American Apparel
Shoes: f21


Love the vintage look and all the pattern!

Boat...'twas cute

Tons of mats and rugs!


One of my purchases for 1 dollar

Croquet...Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland...which I loveeee


Close up...also w American Apparel bow!

I hope you have a good day and happy searching if you go to a flea market yourself~

6 comments:

  1. Stunning photos. Looks so fun x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy! Love your outfit! Your shoe/sock combination is perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! You're gorgeous btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you so much! And yeah I was excited to find that dress!

      Delete