Sunday, August 31, 2014

Long Time No Post!

Ayyyy cheesy titles! Anyway, hello! I haven't been posting weekly as my goal was supposed to be because of one thing...SCHOOL. Yup, I just moved to a new one sooo I've been getting adjusted. Aside from homework, I've been making some flower crowns and bows in my free time, as well as practicing art as usual. I've also started reading Heart of Darkness by Conrad. Oh! And hey, if you'd like, I've just made an Instagram called @eilaincaliland ....check it out fro selfies, ootd, photog, my art, and geeky cosplay(if you weren't aware, I am a total geek). So here are some photos of an outfit of mine...and a cutey pie little plant.




Why am I barefoot...because hipster vibes


Rundown:
blouse- salvation army for 4 dollars
skirt: Brandy Melville...it's so soft, totally reccomend
bow- handmade

Wooo frizzy hair

My fave shot from that day

A shot from Instagram of a very sweet body mist I got for PE


Some of my crafting...

I hope you'll stay tuned for next time! I have a few posts lined up! Have a peaceful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment