Saturday, February 21, 2015

Just wanted to say, I'm still alive. I really enjoyed documenting the good things about my life over the summer,  back when I was actively reading many blogs. But since school started, I've been considering just how much I want to share about my life online. I've been on Instagram, sharing small things, mainly my art and cosplay *once again, I'm a major geek* ...and Through that, I've made a few new friends. Maybe I'll get back into blogging, though, so I'm not deleting this. But I wonder how much Blogger has to offer my life...it's fun but I don't wish to be concerned with sharing media just for media's sake, and I want to consider what I want to post. Maybe I'll move to tumblr, I don't know. I just thhink that if I post on line, I want a snappier, more quick process. If I get back to blogging, I really want to re-do my whole "aesthetic". Well, Have a nice day, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. hey if you ever decide to get back into blogger, I nominated you for the liebster award! http://anexerciseofmyfaculties.blogspot.com/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omygoodness! Such a surprise. Thanks a ton, I was very uplifted by that! I had sime thought about it this week, and I may be getting back into blogging, just less frequently!

      Delete