Monday, September 29, 2014

Roman Holiday


Yep, I've finally watched an Audrey Hepburn movie! I, like everyone, love her style and classy look, but I've only just now watched somethhing of hers! I watched Roman Holiday and it was quite good...black and white too!


*fanpop*


But really, what I ought to adress this super long hiatus...I'm supposed to post once a week, and boy did that fail. But blame it on school!! I've had so many school outfits, and I do my hair much nicer now, and I need to photograph, but it's very hard to find time. Anyway, though I'm not really sure what I want with this blog...you know, how to improve, what direction I want, the style...I'm going to post more. My next post will be an art post! Yes, the art that I rarely post yet talk about a lot....and I really have been drawing a ton! So please "stay tuned", dear followers! 

I do have something a bit funny to say...the title of this post goes with what I REALLY set out to talk about...my very recent trip to The Getty Villa! I have an application for an art program (maaayybeee I'll get in) that needs some submissions so I went to see this replica of a Roman villa sort of thing. It has some small gardens and a cafe as well as an artifact museum inside. The garden was super hot, but the photos came out with nice and clear lighting. There were so many tourists, a bit too many people milling about to be honest! The cafe has a great chocolate croissant, by the way!

Inside the actual museum...find the airplane!

The scene I was drawing

Fun fact: the statues were to represent the people that these secluded rich people could never meet (they were very protected and isolated)







Lots of mint:
tank-f21
dress-Genius Outfitters
Flower headband- by moi
socks-gap
defalt shoes lol...ps. Photos of new shoes soon to come

Ew dorky pose?!


Have a nice day, I hope! STAY TUNED TILL NEXT POST(very soon!)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden! You never have to apologize for not posting, you do you! You should watch Breakfast at Tiffany's next!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was beautiful! It was just sooo hot that day haha! And ah thank you, but I'd like to maintain some sort of organized posting if possible! And yeah! I plan to watch that one next! Audrey's movies are free to stream on netflix, which is nice!

      Delete
  2. oh wow this looks magical <3 just beautiful! I really liked the gems and minerals from your previous post by the way :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Gems are great! And yeah if not for the weather it would have been even more magical haha!

      Delete